Formula to calculate percentage in excel.
To calculate percentage change in excel all you need to do is;
- Find the difference between the previous value and the current value
- Then highlight the cells where you have the difference and click on the percentage sign (%) on the home tab.
Calculate the percentage change of the sales from the Monday to Sunday.
|Day of the Week||Sales|
- We need to transfer the data to an excel spreadsheet
- Then find the difference of the first and the second and divide the answer by the first value.
- Drag the bottom right corner to get the divided difference of the whole data.
- Highlight the cells where you have the difference and click on the percentage sign (%) on the home tab.